Sunday, November 22, 2009

spread to thin, just like a terrible PB&J

Senior stuff is silly. Not really. But seriously, there is just so much shenanigans that needs to be done epically to graduate from the Walden school. I hate it. There are projects to be done, research papers to write, test to take and schools to apply to. So in case you don't know, to graduate from the Walden school you need to do 2 gigantic projects your senior year, you need a creative project and a service project, you also need to write a research paper that has to be like 10 pages long or something and you need a large amount of credits, much larger that any other high school in Utah, at least that's what i was told and you need an acceptance letter from at least one college.

So as you know i am a procrastinator so obviously i have gotten a ton of this done. I have actually gotten started so that's good. I am in the Nutcracker for my creative project and that will go until mid December ish so until then all of my weekends and free time is gone. i have taken the ACT once and i have yet to start preparing for the one next month. I have gotten acceptance letters to two colleges so that is good but i don't really want to go to either of them so i am hoping that i get into the one that i am applying to right now. I was going to have a school wide canned food drive next month for my service project, but the elementary school beat me to it so now i have no idea what i am going to do for 30 hours of service and i have yet to start working on my research paper. And best of all i still have to take classes on top of all of that and let me tell you it's a really party epically since i am taking 2 science classes and 2 math classes and i don't really know what's going on in those and i have a psychics test tomorrow morning and i am not prepared at all and i am currently failing that class so right now things are going real well for me. oh and Pre-Calc makes me want to cry. my mind is shot. i have brain goo coming out of my ears.

My body is shutting down, i can feel it. I have been spending all week in school and then i been going to rehearsal for nutcracker which really wears me out and makes me so stressed that i can't even sleep and thank goodness there are only two days of school this week but wait, the first nutcracker performance is this weekend so i get to spend 3 whole days of the break working on/preforming and the one day that i don't have to do nutcracker stuff is thanksgiving which is the holiday that i would like to shoot upside the face for so many reasons the main two being the fact that i hate the food and i am no fan of having my giant angry family crammed around a table arguing with each other... i hate Christmas for the same reason. I hate it so much that i am trying to work on Thanksgiving so i can avoid everyone. wow, aren't i just a little bundle of joy?

so this is me officially declaring that, one, i HATE Walden and i can't wait to leave the school and just about everyone in it, two, that Thanksgiving is terrible and three, i would like to shoot myself so if you have a gun can i borrow it?? please?

1 comment: