Saturday, February 27, 2010

To My Boys:

Dear Kevin, Tyler and Chance,
I don't think I will ever be able to say thank you enough. Really. You have probably saved my life. Literally. You have always been so kind to me. You have never pressured me or put me into a situation that I haven't wanted to be in and you are the only boys who have done so. I know we don't talk tons and tons but I want you to know that I trust you with my life. I know I have been a bitch and said something terrible at one point or another but you have stuck around. Thank you. I love you so much and I truly hope that you are an active part of my life after I graduate and hopefully until the day I die. I just wanted you to know that you have had a huge impact on my life and I am so grateful that you have been so kind to me. I love you more than words will ever be able to express. I will always be in your debt and I hope to pay you back to the best of my abilities. You mean the world to me.
Sincerely,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment