Thursday, September 27, 2012

Saturday

I am very very very excited for this coming Saturday! So excited that I cannot wait until after the event to post about it. In the morning there is going to be a ward activity, but not just any activity mind you. We're playing messy twister! For those of you who don't know, that is twister with paint. It is sure to be a splendid time with some of my greatest friends. After turning into a painted twisty knot I'm heading up to Salt Lake with some more friends to see the Big Ass Show. A ton of bands are going to be playing music all day long! Groplove, AWOLNATION and Imagine Dragons are the bands I am most excited to see play but the other ones should be good too. Oh man! Saturday is going to be amazing! I'm stoked!

Jamie and Dan Reynolds
(Lead Singer - Imagine Dragons)

No comments:

Post a Comment