Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pictures!!

Salutations! I realized I never informed everyone of my weekend so here you go. Weekend and then some! Saturday was splendid. Mess twister was a success and quite possibly one of the funnest things I've ever experienced in my life. Rolling around in paint is always fun. I don't care how old you are. This activity rocks!! I didn't end up going to the concert which was okay. I went shopping with Cindy and some man friends instead. We hit up DI, Trendy Exchange and Forever 21. It was grand. Then Cindy and I had some Relief Society times and I feel like we went back out and hung out with more boys after that. We have some of the best guy friends in the world. I'm so grateful for them! Sunday my apartment went on an excursion to the mountains to take some pictures. The stunning Dunia and the always fun Kameron and Spencer came along as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment