Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swine Flu!!

Okay, so most of you know i have swine flu and in all honesty i don't think it's that bad. How ever there is something that stinks about swine flu, everyone around you freaks out, they just run around screaming "don't touch me woman i don't want to die!!" It's just a tad annoying, not really; It is more then annoying, it is the most obnoxious thing in the world and you should not do that because it isn't nice and it makes you look like a crazy person! Like honestly i am not going to chase you down and cough all over you and infect you with my germs in hopes that you will die. I will probably just keep to myself and try to get better and ignore the fact that you are going crazy.

Also i find it kind of rude when people start calling me the deased one or the illness and they won't let me do anything because i might contaminate something which will cause someone to die. Really though? Is that what is going to happen? I am going to go into the kitchen to get a glass of water and i will cough and now whoever happens to enter the kitchen next will slowly die???? Yep, i think you are right, that is what will happen.

that is the end of my swine flu rant.
thanks to all of you who don't do that and a super thanks to those that have brought me things to make me feel better such as smoothies or juice you are awesome :]

No comments:

Post a Comment