Saturday, January 2, 2010

rejuvenated.

It's 2010. Crazy! I love new years it's a time to start over and think about your ambitions and how to achieve them. News years is about forgetting the past and looking forward to the future and all the possibilities that it holds. 2010 holds some pretty fancy things in store for me like graduating high school turning 18, going to college and finally getting my licence (i am gonna get it this year i swear!) New years is the time of the year when people make resolutions that only last a month or so and i decided that i was going to make one this year. It's not exactly a resolution but more of things that i would like to do but i guess that's kinda the same thing. I was contemplating attempt to loose weight but the freshmen 15 is inevitable so i am not even gonna try. Sam and i were talking today and we are going to try to start a crazy youtube channel which everyone should subscribe to if/when it starts up. So part one of my resolution is to start that up, i think it will be really good for us to do something retarded like that for my last few months at home. Part two of my resolution is to watch/read some sort of world news everyday, i was pretty good last year but this year i shall be amazing!! And of course part three of my resolution is to really begin my journey of self discovery, i am sure this won't really happen until college but when i get there i need something to do in my spare/alone time. Well that's it. Pretty lame, i know, but i never was a good goal setter.

No comments:

Post a Comment