Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I am so happy today! It's very strange. Also my day was fantastic so now you get to read all about it.

James called me at noon and asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him and Nathaniel and since his call woke me up and I hadn't eaten anything yet I agreed. I am so glad I went, those boys are so ridiculously fantastic. We ate at village inn and we got free pie, made jelly towers and had this weird ice competition that I have no idea how to explain. It was a party.

Then I went to go get my passport and international student id with my family so I could go to London. It took a long time but it was okay because there was a bunch of Time magazines laying around that I got to read. Time magazine is the shiz.

After we got all of that shenanigans taken care of my mom decided that she was too tired to cook so we went to Burgers Supreme, and for those of you that don't know they have the greatest garden burgers ever. So that was fun.

Then Sam and I headed up to the Clothesline Project at UVU. It was terribly amazing. It was really nice to read about other people who are going through stuff. When I was at the table full of girls making shirts, it was the least alone I have felt in a long time. It was a terrible but good feeling. Terrible because we are all relating to each other because of abuse but good because I realized I wasn't the only one. Another thing I thought was interesting was that they had these sounds going off at a set time and the longer you stayed in the exhibit the less you would notice the noise, it just reminded me of our terrible society and how abuse "isn't that big of a deal" now a days and we have just become desensitized . Anyways I loved it.

Also, don't forget to go barefoot tomorrow.
I love you guys! Thanks for reading about my life.
I am thinking about getting rid of the title picture thing.. do you have any thoughts about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment