Sunday, August 15, 2010

life update

So my life is uber crazy right now. I have 5 nights left at home. And by that I mean that I have adventures planned so I will only be sleeping in my bed 5 more times before I move out. Totally crazy. I cleaned my room yesterday. I didn't realize how much trash my room was holding hostage but don't worry, the trash is now free to go live with other garbage where garbage belongs. Bleh. I have no idea why I felt like I needed to say that... huh. Anyways, this week was crazy. I finished my first semester at college, I modeled for Caitlin, I went to Idaho and saw a meteor shower then I came home and saw a documentary about child sex slaves in the US and I did my first driving thing with drivers ed (it did not go well). So that was my week. This week my plan to pack everything up that I plan on taking to college and then go on an adventure with Maren! I am so excited! I haven't seen her in ages. Sorry, there was no real point to this blog, I just needed to talk to someone about my life. Also, if anyone who reads this wants to hangout before I move out you should tell me cause I only have like 2 unplanned days left. This is all.
good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. One of those planned days is the 17th/18th, right? Because there were totally plans on those days. Or one of them, at least. I was there.

    Also, while I was thinking about who to round up for the 17th/18th, I realized that I still have not seen Coraline. We should watch that movie.

    ReplyDelete