Sunday, August 8, 2010

beecroft!

So. This is just a random life update.
Basically Eric is my bestest friend ever. There is no doubt in my mind. I know he is twice my age and I could be his child but he is my bestie. I hung out with him 5 times this week. It was great fun. We went on all sorts of adventures and talked about everything. Things I learned from hanging out with him are: he can keep a secret better then I think he can, I am going to spend a lot of time at his house when I am in college, I will miss him more than anything else at Walden. This is basically all. Mmmm. I guess I would just like the world to know that I love that man to death (in a non creepy way). He is the person who has stuck around the longest, through thick and thin, he has been around a great deal of my life. I trust him with my life and all of my secrets and I am grateful that we are so close. I would probably be dead if it weren't for that man. No joke.

Oh and side note -
Dear Sam,
Let me read your blog and stop being mean and blocking me out of your life. Just love me!
Jamie

2 comments: