Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh 50's, I miss you

Why did drive-in movies disappear? They are only the greatest things ever. Really. Spending a summer night in a car with the love of your life, watching an old school movie and then going to get a burger and shake and lay on your car and stargaze the rest of the night and just talk. Best thing ever.

The Shell in Orem does outside movies but you sit on a hill, not a car. Don't get me wrong, I love the hill but there is just something cool about watching a movie in car.

The 1950's did some crazy things but drive-in movies are genius.

If you love me. We should go. Especially if a Hitchcock movie is playing. Those are the best.

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! I was thinking that the other day. But guess what? My friend from work said that she and her husband found a drive in movie place up in Salt Lake City! And they went and apparently it was really fun. So all is not lost. :)

    ReplyDelete