Monday, July 5, 2010

oh boy....

As of this weekend, two of my ex-boyfriends are married parents. It's the strangest feeling in the world. I am so young. They are so young. At one point in time I thought I was going to be there with one of them. The whole situation just boggles my mind. I can't stop thinking at a thousand miles an hour. I am kinda heartbroken. It's terribly retarded. I just don't understand why I feel like this. I feel like such a creeper that after such a long amount of time that I am still attracted to him. A friend told me once that this is common, that you never forget your first love and the feelings never fully go away. I know he is right but I still feel weird...
~ topic change ~

I was watching Grease tonight and I realized that Eric is right, I do love bad boys. But I am not sure if my reason is the same as most gals. I do agree that most of them are the most attractive people to ever walk this earth, but, I think that my attraction to them goes much much deeper than that. I am attracted to them because of the dark triad just like other people. However, my attraction isn't that initial meeting and getting to know you part like most, it's that once your in the relationship part and the triad really develops. It's terribly addictive for the worst imaginable reasons. Anyways, that's all that goes on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment