Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Nakey Nakey Time

My lovely friend Hilary and I went to see our beautiful man friend, Stephen Cope aka Officer Jenny play at the Muse a few weeks ago. After all this time he was finally headlining a show! He deserves it. He is the most adorable man I have ever met. He is more like a cartoon really. Uber upbeat, always wears a scarf and a blazer, constantly dancing and his smile never fades and so genuine that he is impossible to hate and his music is even better. He sang a song about a haunted house that still get stuck in my head. But the favorite was definitely the nakey nakey song which is yes, exactly how it sounds. This boy is amazingly catchy. The second he releases his EP I will be a proud owner of his music. I hope he goes far and if you ever have the opportunity to see him play you should, there is nothing else like it in the world. This boy has all my love in the world and fills me with happiness! You'd probably have the same response so just look him up on facebook already!

No comments:

Post a Comment