Monday, October 29, 2012

Cool Water Running

Today something wonderful happened. I was called up by an old Walden parent and she wants to hire me to tutor two of her kids once a week! I know it won't be a lot of money but I am ecstatic just to be working with some of the kids I love again! Teaching is without a doubt a huge passion of mine and I am so excited that I have been provided with this opportunity. I am starting tomorrow which means I don't have time to prep anything but I will be able to get a feel for what these kids need and where they are struggling. FREGGIN A! I'm so stoked! Yay yay yay yay yay!!

In other news, I found a super old picture of when I attempted to model for a girl I went to high school with. She was doing a project on the 7 deadly sins. I was slothfulness. When I see it I feel like I'm a member on America's Next Top Model but their pictures are obviously much much better. Anyways, here's the picture I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment