Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life Update

So, I love my job but I'm only guaranteed to work one more time. It's quite depressing. I miss Eric and Lilly more than anything else on the face of the earth. Bowling league is good. Crisis line is good. Social life is meh. Homework is the worst. I am the worst at doing homework. I am determined to never life at home again. I don't think that I could do that to myself. Oh man. Also I am terrible because I keep stressing out whenever someone I know is having a problem or stressing out about something. Like I drop whatever I am doing and then I'll bend over backwards if needs be, to fix the problem or help the person stressing out with the issue. I'm not saying that helping is a bad thing but more the fact that I haven't done anything for me and I haven't been able to de-stress myself but I am going out of my way to try to help everyone else out. I've also been recently overcome by a constant feeling of guilt and I have no idea what to do about it. Time for a topic change? Yes. There are some tagged pictures of me in college of me on facebook for those family members or others who live far away and want to keep tabs on my life.

Anyways. That's my life. I'm off to bed. Happy daylight savings everyone!

1 comment: