Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought that I should have a blog full of things that I am grateful for. It will be simple and I am positive that I will forget a ton of stuff but here it goes anyways.

Stuff:
Running Water
Electricity
Ipod
Laptop
Camera
Education
Apartment
Transportation other than my feet - bike, bus, car etc.
Cell Phone
Warm Clothes
Bowling League
Salads (and other healthy delicious foods)
Shoes
Crayons and Markers
Road Trips
Airports
Music
Rain
Mountains
Camping
Bon Fires
Fireworks
Movies
Shooting Stars

Peeps:
The Man Who Saved My Life - E. Beecroft
Roommates - K Dawg, Nawme, Marenator
The Ward Leader - Bishop Robbins
The Home Teacher - Matt Morgan
My FHE Partner in Crime - Jacob Mortensen
The Nerdy Boys - Robert, Thomas, John, Matt and Hiram
Freakin' Fantastic R.A. - Trish Fish
The Scera Peeps - Derek Keele, James Gillespie, Nathaniel Merrill and Tommy Rose
High School Homies - Tyler Christensen and Chance Gold
The Family

No comments:

Post a Comment